Sunday, November 9

Who m i?


Step out of line And I'll teach you how to fly .Hear what the spirits says There is no sense at all.

Who m i ?

Let me start From beginning..


I m Lazy nd Ugly I m so ugly that they turn off street nd banks cameras The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad. I have got so big teeth dat it can be sold in ivory coast by telling them its elephant's When i waz born they put tinted windows on my incubator I Stop at the green light and go on red I have no grasp of reality and live in a dream world I Listen to the whisper of the rumours.That our life is just a Dream.I don't even know whether i m living or dreaming Most people consider me to be the greatest living moron I'm so ugly,I stucked my head out of the car window and got arrested for mooning I don't need to sing song in solomons island for tree to die (persence enow)

Most people hate me but i don't care less Warm and caring are my most enduring characteristics Every time i go out i get chased by the dog catcher When i get sick my parents call the vetnary doctor I remember the time that I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my family They said they wanted more pieces for more proof.I want 2 die while asleep like my dead Grandmother,not screaming in terror like da passengers in hiz car I m not discriminating, I HATE everyone! I intend to live forever - so far,so good I'm not HORNY;i'm just SEXUALLY FOCUSED My eye is bigger than my brain sometimes i speak only in a "ROBOT" voice 2 annoy p'ple I declare mah area an independent nation, and sue mah neighbors for "violating my airspace" Sometimez i have meaningful conversations with my Fan nd shoe ;I love EXCLAMATION !I love sharpening pencil.I tend to agree with everything my father's dead mother tells me I hate people who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the f**k is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is? A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at wrestling Sometimes I feel like smashing things I get excited very easily 'Anger' and 'Agony' are better than - Misery When the lights go off, "you'll understand!!" You need to climb me for Reaching the height of Laziness.I was put on this earth to accomplish certain number of things right now I'm so far behind I will never die,KILL ME . When I was born they fired a 21-gun salute. Too bad they Missed .

Who m i ?

Let me start From beginning ..


No comments: