Thursday, November 20

When i m BORED

Whenever I am bored, I switch on to SUN Music or the chanels of diffenrent languages just to see the creation of different industry and also read messagesthat they display at the bottom nd have a laugh.
Viewers of these cahnnels would be knowing the sweet SMS that are transmitted on the screen. Hardly each message gets a look in of a couple of seconds but some people enjoy their message being displayed on the screen. I really appreciate the spirit and enthusiasm of people. I always think how nice it would be if I could instantly reply to these messages. Here is a sample of few of the delirious messages and much more scandalous replies :

1.I want to send I love you_________________

My reply: Do you know who does she love? Or sorry, she is dating me .

2.I love my parents

Are they in an old age home that you are sending an SMS


3.I miss you____________
She is busy with me

4.Dear__________, Please accept me
You beg very well or you the top most SMS beggar

5.This song is dedicated to_____________ fans/only for______ fans
Why other actor’s fans should not see this song? Or what will you do if Jackie Chan fans see
this song?

6.I love u mona
My reply :is she loving someone else now?

7.I m vegetarian [:o] (why this is required now )
My reply :If u are vegetarian u are nice to animals..But why are u eating their FooD.

8.I love u monica.
My reply : is she monica bedi or monica balluci...if not then why are u telling this to me[:x].

I will be updating this list as and when I come across new gems. It is really funny and you must have a special heart to enjoy this phun...

No comments: