Sunday, November 9

Avoid trying to destroy me. I’d prefer to remain in one piece .

The below given incident took place on November 2 at 4'0' the day when kumble announced his retirement ! !
I was walking to CCD in HSR layout in a forsaken Road.Two young kid went passed next to me in their vehicle thinking that i would get scared nd the back seat BOY made a sound something like....hohooooou...Nd then another two Boys in their activa went passed laughing ..After total seconds of lost i regained myself but by then they had speeded to distance as much that they couldn't heard my voice.....So i showed them the finger(the flag which can provoke any retard) which could reach them .Then the boys who went passed me came to me and asked wat?I replied:"wat ? shouldn't be the question...after wat u did..."the question should be asked by me nd that is :"wat did u Try to do just now?"
He replied :"is this road ur pop-in-law's property?"
I replied:"Yeah,how is ur sister?...i mean my wife "(nd this was enough to get them to nerve)
He got down from his vehicle nd said come in side..
I replied :"Listen you are four in number nd i m alone ,i will totally get dominated...How about we do one thing....u name a place i come or there or i name a place u come der ."
he replied :"Come one on one"
..I gave a smile nd said "side ?"By then his Friends had reached they started laughing at whom i still wonder ...

Then he was provoked enough to loose his senses nd then he called me "motherfucker".....
I replied calmly :"I thought u knew the relation with ur sister only ...when did u come to know my relation with ur mom ...Damn she had said it was SAFE."

He looked angry enough to hit me nd then the had four boys wth him nd I was ALONE...i remained CALM nd confident ...

I asked :"would you want to do wat u want to do now?"I kept my bag Down Getting ready to FIGHT A lost battle with complete courage......But by then a boys from behind said "sorry..".....nd then main boy Looked towards with me no expression..i picked up my bag nd
I said my statement "Listen Kids....wat u people just now did wasn't funny ."

And i walked away like will smith does in "I m legend ".They went other way !
(these boys must be somewhere around 18 years old)

Moral of above story is:Remain calm nd confident whatsoever the situation is ...bcz that's the only thing u can DO at times when u are caught between ur self respect nd FEAR !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! NICE MORAL DA!

hey but i didnt understand one thing..

i.e.. Boy says,"Come one on one"
& then U reply "side?"

wat does that mean?

except that everything else was just GREAT! Great Moral Story....
/no1

Exclamation said...

Come one on one here goes to the catagory john Elton nd David beckham [:d].

Getting littile pink [:p]