Monday, November 10

Growing Evil

I m breathing the air that is filled with evil,
More i breath more EVIL grows inside !



Today's incident :
I had practical test today in college of electronics-the subject of which i know NOTHING,This test was compulsory since it opened the gate for record correction ,I didn't know wat was gonna happen ,i knew nothing in it....i reached college at 7:30 nd test was gonna start from 8'o' clock ,everyone was preparing for test nd i was preparing CHEAT :D...as usual wat i do always....One of my Friend explained me two experiments nd i started feeling Little better nd begin hoping that i get any one of those two.

We reached lab,we had to pick up paper which was kept inverted under which question were written ...for my luck i could make out the words nd thus i managed to read the experiments name nd i succeeded in getting the experiment i wanted ....The story doesn't END here !

After taking the paper i went and sat down in one corner ,My Friends thought it was my luck that i got the easiest question nd i kept laughing :D.....I m so bad in electronics that i still had to copy the answer =)) ..after writing nd drawing the diagrams we had to show the experiments to teacher .....After showing we had to perform the experiment ...I didn't know how to connect things....After writing nd drawing everything i showed to teacher..he said me to perform experiment..i went nd sat down in my place for 10 minutes nd wrote down procedure nd result nd went to different teacher nd said confidently FINISHED SIR,he asked me some questions for viva nd i replied i m not prepared for VIVA he gave me 24 on 25 nd said GO .

The above story may not seem real but the truth is that this unreal story is real.....People might think teachers were fool but then why is it that i managed to play this trick...it wasn't the teacher's Mistake...it was complete confidence nd calmness game......As i always say 3c's can give 3d's to any situation.

Here 3 c's are=calmness,confidence nd care !
3d's =3 dimension....nd choose the best dimension out of it [:d].

I wonder how easily intelligence of human is thought as LUCK !

No comments: