Friday, November 14

Dostana Review

I watched Dostana today ..I thought it's a movie worth watching once ...There are FEWscenes in the movie which are perfect not-to-miss scenes .

It's a well made movie nd priyanks looked amazing after long time .....Priyanka’s looks toned than her last release Fashion. She looks gorgeous.Shilpa's look

All the four stars look stunning and outfits compliment their looks and enhance the personality. Not to forget the Swimsuit of Priyanka and John which made them look HOT not CHEAP. The Muffler/Stole used by Abhishek was so cool .

Dostana is a light entertainer which will not disappoint you at all. It’s worth watching and it gives to enough reasons to smile esp on the NON FORCED jokes and some lovely touching scenes and Yeah – Abhishek and John – Great Act! I must say- You guys indeed saved the grace of the movie by shedding the worries of being framed or termed something. You two have matured as a ACTOR.

All i didn't like about movie was the way it progressed after interval...it was just another love triangle which goes into one angle.....Things happen as a regular movie watcher would expect...Nothing new about the ending .

Face expression is wat makes this movie Good .....I loved face expression of Abhishek....I always thought that a good comedy movie need's to have actor who has great face expression nd abhishek seems to be doing that effortlessly...although john does need to work on it...But then john LOOK's....would surely be enough to hide those mistakes .

I would rate this movie 2.5 on the scale of 5.

I myself personnally don't like idea of rating a movie...it's just so DUMB...bcz it's the view of single person..But then people are Dumb to have been following the idea of seeing the rating nd watching the movie....Who m i to complain...i would only be able to complain ...if ever I EXISTED !

I thank the team of dostana For Those happy movements ....Good work!

No comments: