Friday, November 21

[warning: big long post with alot of pissy anger coming up]

i'm sorry, but just cause people break a few of the rules.Maybe i'm just in a really bad mood. Maybe i'm sick of everyone and want them all to die? maybe i'm really sick of life. Maybe i'm just sick of no one really caring about how they inconvenience me. I _HATE_ to inconvenience people, I hate when people dont understand me. no one really understands me. fear of people, i really can't handle it, i just can't. all my life i've remained silent . and i'm sick of it, i'm sick of just TAKING it, I know people are still gonna treat me like i sit around all day ,play and play and eat, and even though i dont, they act and treat me like i'm sort of monster. what the FUCK did i ever do to any of you? really now, i put up with shit, and never say anything about whats bugging me to people, and i've just started talking about somethings, but i cant talk, i dont know how. i dont know how to tell people that theyre making me uncomfortable. so i just take crap. and get yelled . because everyone takes everything out on me. not that i mind or anything cause i know how bad it feels to have no one to listen to you, but who can i rant at? this blog? egg? Fan?My shoe? My dog? who? when i tell people and they just go like "yeah well do this, its right, what youre doing is stupid,It won't give u bread....wat r u going to do in ur life..B.ca won't fetch u job..that u need " .perhaps you people may not be wrong but then why would i do wat u think is rite for me...leave me alone ...i just wanna live this life...i don't care "HOW" .I know you all care for me ....but then let me tell you all 'i don't mean to hurt anyone '..yeah i know wat i have done in life is wat i wanted to do...i know it was wrong (according to u all)...i accept my bad,and i need help ..but not the help of this kind !

No comments: