Thursday, November 13

I Drew out the Littile beauty


Today i had practical exam.....nd the subject was ELECTRONICS (as i said my older blog "I know NOTHING is this subject) ....It was 13th morning i reached college at 8:30 nd test was gonna start from 10 'o' clock .

The time between 8:30 nd 10'o' clock created a evil in my mind nd that littile sweet evil made me do wat i wanted to Do=) !


I decided to make cheat again ...nd i kept it under my watch ....Test started i got a experiment of which i knew nothing...nd i started writing procedure nd aim as it is supposing same for all experiment ....Then i Drew out the Little beauty from beneath the watch nd kept it under the paper nd drew everything on paper ....I remained calm nd cool....It was nervous time...My hands started shivering...I started to to fear...and at this time a teacher went passed near me ....i was almost caught but then i stood up nd asked a simple question m i suppose to write output [:d]...he gave a bad look nd said can't u understand in one time nd i said "Sorry" Nd sat down [:d]...I finished my exam successfully ~ha!



How simple it is to To do complicated things in simple way =)) !

I m a cheater ...I m a cheater =))!

No comments: