Wednesday, November 19

Insecure.

I m Breathing

I m not God
I m not Hero
I m not Criminal
I m not Rapist
I m not Liar
I m not Sinator.

I m I
and You are You ...

I m Breathing .
Hoping that one day i will say
"I m not breathing"
"I m not living "
"I m Dead "

I m masked
I have the face that is fake .
I m in the world That is fake
faces around ME .
I seem to hate
I m living a lie
Up until the day I die..

I m Breathing
I have no true definition of "I"
I m simply playing the role to make myself look Good.
Not being who i m
Like I should.

I m breathing
Only to find that I can't find myself
Doors are shutting
I m struggling to breath
I have felt this way before
Insecure.

I m breathing
Only to protect myself from this fake living,
I m struggling to live
I m DIEING
is this wat is Living
Then
I m Living to Die .
Or
Dieing to Live .

I m insecure.
Nowehre left to turn
Only living with this pain to Burn .

Few Lines in this creation may seem copied from somewhere but then those are the lines that i had in my mind .. . . . . This is completely presentation of my thoughts .

No comments: