Monday, March 9

We are One.

Today we had Induction program Held in our college ..

Our Group name was ZERO .

And It was Boring..Boring and tiring considering the fact that we just Had to sit down like statue and Listen to all old philosophical crap on having positive approach and setting Goals . . 

At the End we Had Group Game Program in which different groups were divided ..our group number was One but then Unfortunately or rather fortunately our team member didn't sow up during the game ..so we had to choose any random group according to our own choice..

I chose Group 11 ..I dono why?May be bcz this number Had two one in it .

Our Group manage to win three out of five..we were the best in those three winning competition ..i.e 1st place.

I was happy with the result but the only thing that left me petrified Is The announcement of result for " song of the group by the group "

Reason for my disappointment was the fact that "I thought the judges fail to understand my song " ..we were not even appreciated for this song ..perhaps i felt later i should have allowed another girl to sing the song in "Kannada"..which i felt would have helped our group better ..OK let me say my reason for choice of English song was simple..i saw my English teacher judging about the other things..i just saw..she may not be the on judging . . 
I expected to win in song event due to simple obvious reason that Wat should matter more is the content rather than the "way of singing " bcz way of singing just display the individual ability . . .And due to this ..i chose to sing for my group . 

Here is My song ...

I started of telling "our Group name is zero and now we have moved to One ,oh yes,our song name is ONE ."

One. .

You are One
I m One 
Everyone is One. .
What matters the most is 
We are ONE.

We Fall . .
We Run . .
We Try To Fly . .
And Touch the Sky .
What matters the most is 
We Fall . we Run . We Fly .As ONE.

This is Mad World .
All Run in circle . .
All wait for Final sleep . .
What matters the most is 
We are awake as ONE.

' And the Truth is 
"Hum saath saath hain " ..I chose this lineas it was suggested by Mandira and teachers had said to pick some movies songs..

Here is the continued line By me .

And the Truth is 
We are One ..
And ONE is Zero .

No comments: