Monday, March 2

Wat class are u toking about ma'am this class has no class

"Get out of the class" is wat ma'am said and i came out [:d]. No apologies to her [:p]...I thought this option of getting out was better than staying back in this class..that too in first bench ALONE ... I didn't apologise due to simple reason that i hadn't done anything that would have had made obvious for ma'am to say that -This is wat i thought First . I Had just smiled for the joke which shamsudin cracked .I wonder By any chance are we expected to be like statue in CLASS .Perhaps i should have stood up and remained quite and looked down to stay back in class. While coming out a chain of thoughts ran through my mind...that consisted some stupid philosophical crap like..."Wat class are u toking about ma'am this class has no class "..[:d]. I also wanted to say Thank you for Teaching me so long and say Apologise for my Behaviour ...but then i thought that would might make ma'am feel pity and say "Don't do this from next time and sit down " [:d].I kept my book in my bag and At the end i just decided to stay quite and walked away ...perhaps i might apologise to her next time..so that the hidden anger within her Dies ..

No comments: