Thursday, March 19

It's Kinda Fuuny when u are all alone .

Yesterday Night i was alone at home in my room I looked into mirror and I saw another person inside the mirror i stared at him and he too looked right into my Eyes Then i saw a will within him to fight this world make life i moved little away and saw again there was no one in mirror it was plane i wanted to see that man in mirror again i reached back mirror again i saw the same person looking at me again .It's kinda funny the way silence speaks when u are alone all alone feeling lonely all u got is silence to share urself with Then i realised i can't make my life all alone i need the courage  will , will to fight i needed the man who stood right infront of me in mirror I closed my eyes and Realised That the person in mirror Is Me And whenever i forget This i can come back and Rmember this . To get reminded of the warrior who i have within me .

You always have ur image to remind You How strong You are ,You can be .

No comments: