Wednesday, March 4

"I don't consider myself any different from anyone else with this disease. I'm not guilty; I'm not innocent. I'm jsut trying to be I."


Today i had computer lab test..

I Executed my programs and got both output..then there was the VIVA .

I was cool about viva bcz i knew i could bluff enough to convince teachers with any answer ..My turn came and i sat in front of the teacher.A group was suppose to be attainding the viva test at a time.During which question was shot by teachrs and we had to answer.

Teacher asked the question ,Two of the boys gave somewat close answer by then other had started prompting their form of answer,which was also close but not Exactly rite .Then i looked into teachers eyes and said with little firm voice the correct answer and he said slyly "why did u answer?"

What the fack?..if i had answered the wrong answer he wouldn't ask this question .

Then i had to say something back to him..i looked at him and said...just i wanted to so i said and that time he said "Even i want to give u just 10 on 20 ." 

I stood and said thank you and WALKED AWAY ,while walking back i thought i had the option of applosies but then i thought " why should i ? "

And continued walking with little anger in mind ..Thorugh this time i thought why should i appolosise to him ..If u have faken attidtude.Feed it to dead dog on the road .

I m very clear with my fact and thoughts and i beleive if a teacher uses his power to display ..then it's dishonesty to the profession and then afterall i m his student how the heck does he expect student to be Honest with behaviour ...

Tell me..

I m "I" and i chooses his action very carefully and if "i's"action seems wrong to you then .."wat it seems to u just wat u are think.."..

No comments: