Wednesday, March 4

There will be enough sleep at the GRAVE..

I m feeling sleepy .i will have to conrol my feeling as i have to complete my record some how..it seems like i have to cross the mountain adn the mountain is being moved every seconds...hey ancient powers of animal kind i call upon thy souls to help me cross the mountain ...Help me in doing wat i want to do..It's 11:48 p.m and and i m feeling sleepy ..i had thought i would complete my record when everyone else would be sleeping in house..while watching Tv.now i seem to be getting defeated by the My ownself . Last night I dreamed I had insomnia. I woke up exhausted, yet too well rested to go back to sleep.


"every second i shut my eyes it is sleep that i see." 

There will be enough sleep at the GRAVE.

continued after completing programs :

It's 2'o' clock and i have just managed to complete Programs .

Still flow chart is remaining ...

.

I m simple man with simple approach and i keep things simple as I do as i want I have decided to complete my record tonight i will ..i will do it ...at watever time it's done...The Word taht i don't like to tell/hear to myself is the word "NO".

No comments: