Sunday, March 15

My kuchi Buchi Boo Blog

Oh yeah  I back to blog...My blog ...U are my form of drug ...Thank You for as You are ..
Ok today I m gonna tok about Slumdog Millionare Getting oscar award . . .

I might be branded as a pessimist or an anti-Indian but I want to know why Oscars are regarded as the greatest? As we all by now know that Oscars are American awards and they mainly recognize mainstream American films with 2-3 categories for foreign feature & short films. I don't know why we should give it so much of undue importance. Yes, an Oscar award does mean global recognition but if one sees it just as an award, than it is nothing greater or bigger than our National awards. For Rahman, Gulzar and Resul it would mean more projects in Hollywood but that would also mean that they will do less work in India and our country stands a chance in losing such rare gems. Oscars are nothing but over-hyped and well marketed money-churning function.And in this Media plays the strongest Role.Indian Public i have noticed get their ideas from media,through other pople words,through Media ,None think as they should or they could .They think as they are made to think ,This is funny But yes this the Funny Truth about Most indians .

I wonder why oscor is given so much importance by indian public ,It's Just another award ceremony of different industry ,They wouln't understnad our movies values as much as we do .we Know our cultural value ,we  know ourself ,Our movies are made for Us .

I don't say slumdog millionare diidn't deserve oscar ,It was relly well made movie ,it was moive in which ever scene was so well connected and characters were impressive too and most importatantly wat made the movie excellent was AR RAHMAN'S music .But then getting oscar award on award night just displays that they have started accepted and acknowledged ,I would say more of acknowledged in this case .

This is my view about Amitabh's comment I felt he was honest with his view,he rightly said movies like this were made in early 80's ,oH yeah tell me haven't u seen movie in which two brother loose themself at young age..they meet alter and find each other completely opposite in character,One turns villlian and other remains Good .Perhaps people failed to realise this reason this was made by a diector from hollywood ,or a director who is so well known over the world .But amitabh's main point was that why is our backward areas shown , why do foreign director choose such an issue which displays the negative issues of antion ,why they don't choose That displays nations beauty . I completely agree to him. I m truely impressed by his Honest view .

I came across many other closely known people they too had their part of things to say ..they felt the reason this movie won so many oscar it displayed rag pickers ,beggery system ..they felt why these directors don't choose theyr country where RACISM is still practiced ,Oh yeah it's true in america black and white is still alive,That was one of the reason why Theiry Henry left arsenal .Theiry henry was God to me of football ,best foot player in world alive.well lets not tok about him :)..continuing with oscar..why they don'tthey choose the issue of crime thats been ahappening in america..according to statics most number of cases been happening in those areas,why they don't choose the topic of terrorrism ,Drugs ..something that displays their Brutality .

I m done with you for the day  ,Be there and wish me good day ...I m gonna be part of Ppooja today ,it's true i m gonna part of pooja after long time,I don't even remember last when i had been to temple,Perhaps this all due to fact that i m AGNOSTIC . I have nothing against God ,God is good ,God is kind,Let him be .I just fell if god is good he needn't be worshipped since as people believe he knows everyhting ,Then tell is der any need to pray or rather beg or remind him of ur pain  I say No ..Bcz it's the devil who make u beg,pray and remind .This is completely my view perhaps I haev become Devil ,If i m not to be blamed for being devil then It had to be GOD .

Oh yeha i forgot to tell you one thing..My latest area of intrest is dancing ,I have been thinking alot Lately ,Perhaps i would be joining shyamak class this April ,as for now i want to ...Let see wat happpens ...can't relly say ,since "no one has seen tomorrow .." .I found out about shyamak. 

Song running in mind -Ankh micholi  (dev D) Beutiful movie with Excellent music ..anurag kashyap is one the best diector that india has ,I would say  the world has ..atleast My World ..everyone has their own world .
So Do i .





No comments: