Tuesday, October 13

Hello and Farewell

Hello 


Howdy ?
Hi!
Hello!
Good Morning
How You doing ?
Wazzup
Wat's up ?
Hello Amigo .
Greeting .
Hello amigos (in reference to all)
wats happening ?
How is You ? (Fav)
How is it going ?
Hello Town .
Wat brings You here .



Some People need Practical Advice too about wat they ask..

How is life? (On first thought this is too way phlosphical to answer )
I say : It's like licking wall .and i love licking :@!

Few wicked Moment : Some people ask "are they keepin ya busy?"
I say, "Well, your g/f  is keeping me pretty busy, I'll tell ya that." ~ha !

How Do you Do ?
I Do it with Your Hand And My Wrist Band .

Some people say : " Have a good one  "
Reply would be:I already have Good one ,I m just focussing on length .:@!


FareWell 
Hang Loose
Good Bye
Bye Bye
Farewell. Farewell, til we meet again.
See You when I see You.
May The Force Be With You.
Guard Your Health .
May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house .
Adios .
Later . ( it means informal GoodBye.)
Aloha .

Die .
Rott In HELL.

My devised Phrases  :
Be Good. Remain Good.
Breath On .
I will be Back to Town .
Guard Your Health .
Continue Desolating .
Die Ma faker.
I will be back to Town .
Remain Serene.


There are Lot more ..I may update on recall Of those Words ..Till then Breath On.

[above posted ways are completely as per my understanding of language -I don't clain it to be correct ]

I like the gray winter days which are about to commence.and I m OFF .

No comments: