Tuesday, October 20

Don't Try Any .

I don't Know How to narrate todays story .. I choose to Start the description With the  Line "walk To Remeber " 




Morning came late as it was Tuesday ,I woke and checked the time had raced to eight ..to catch up with time i had to Do things quickly .. I  Rushed Up things and reached the temple early their I had to meet   =^..^=  as it was preplanned ..I choose to not write rest as  I would want to remember as I want at that point of time  [:d] ~ha !.At the end Of all ...All i would want to remeber this day as - The Day i walked the WALK TO REMEBER .




 Shifting back Focus On Todays Thought .. usually I don't have so Much Thought ..But today I don't know happen to get many weird thought None became Real though .. 


Here are Few Which i Recall .. 
1.While Buying Pop corn tub ---> When they gave it to me , I looked at it, then threw it on the floor angrily and started crying for no reason. -This was thought ..


In real nothing happened .


2.Waited until there's a funny part in the movie. When the laughter started to die down, screamed at the top of your lungs. -Another Illusion . 


In Real No Action scene .


3.At the end of the movie, when the credits was  rolling, stood up quickly and tried to convince everyone that there's a secret scene before the credits end. While everyone stayed to watch the "Secret Scene"(which did not exist) stood up and left  without anyone noticing -Haa Haa ... Another Illusion . 


4.While Entering the elevator ..if some is coming from side ..just run away yelling ..Batman batman .. and make feared expression .. 


My suggestion: Don't try Any . =)) .


Illusion Over --> I Love this :@ more than This :@ ! 


------>
Today I watched "All the best " -It's Kinda funny movie .. Rohit shetty seems to have become Pro on making films and extracting Humor out of anything and everthing ..this movie a bit of slapstick , a bit of rapidly moving tongue in the cheek ,  and lots of witty lines .. extremely funny .. and Obviously Lots of Ajay devgan .. Movie starts it's setup and reaches the theme within fifteen minutes we come to know that this movie is about mistaken identities ..but then it's sajay Dutts  entry that draws the interest completely and makes you hold ur stomach . 


This movie seems to be best of the diwali Relase ,Ironically ..By First view at trailer It seemed to be Stupid Movie ..But then it's the complete star cast of the movie that helps the movie's Hilarious script  run Smoothly . First Ten minutes seemed boring .. few funny scenes seemed forcibly put to make it appear funny ..  


And To Be  honest Bipasha and Fardeen have done Justice with their character and A Movie in which  anyone who can make the audience laugh featuring Zany  like Bipasha Basu and Fardeen Khan is a frigging genius .


On the Whole This movie is hillarious and Must watch Too..If you want the rohit's created MADCAP ..


 Ending the story with Mute. 




No comments: