Friday, October 16

Do they relly help .. ?

Recently I have met with hell lot of people trying to collect fund .. for FLOOD issue ..
-->

Today I was in a Place with friends sharing Joke and middle of all this three people Drop In like colgate advertisement [:x] .. asking to make some donation ..

I was always indecisive at first ..
Chain of  thoughts ran .. Before not moving hand to pocket for taking out the BUCK  ..
I saw my friends giving ..they took out ten buck and gave ..which was relly appreciable ..seeing their concern and kind kindheartedness for the sufferer ..

I still stood still without making any change in face expression .. then a lady uttered with a smile ..telling i could give any amount ..even 50 pcs .. i wonder if she would ever appreciate donation of 50pcs by each person ..

I Just nodded my head signalling NO..

 ..then that group of people started lecturing about kind heart, sufferers  , and the people who died .. it was touching description .. But then i thought would it be appropriate to trust on just words and paper stuck on rectangular box written "FLOOD CAMP"

So after about ten minutes I  said  in stern voice  "I  have no heart ..Just move on .. "

Now the Actual Point ..

It has become a common scene on the street inside the institution ..they almost visit each and every place ..even House is not spared .. it is disturbing at times opening the door just for seeing a bunch of kids trying to collect money ..just for few words of appreciation from teachers mouth .. all teachers will do is ..show him as example for other student and say GOOD ..and he will find all his works payment in that ..

I find almost everywhere different people moving with different paper different Boxes asking for Help ...they write name too of the people who donate ..I relly wonder this part why is name written ..is it summinted in some place ..or published in newspaper ..what is done with that ..Trying to  HELP in real is real good thing. ..which is in fact act Of humanity   ..but then the question lies at the point ..DO THEY RELLY HELP ?

Let me state a line .. Giving for a good cause is good....but then even the Naxals will claim their cause is good.

Few Funny Notices : People write "FUND " in white sheet and stick it on Box .. if they relly want to trust then they should instead put the WORD "TRUST"On the Box ..

Even My college collected .. almost all student donated which was infact relly appreciatable .. but then i wonder if that help will relly reach to them who needs it .. :| .
I think governament should make a offical grouop for collecting funds ..if people are so kind hearted ..it would relly aid govt in regaining the normality in those plcaes .

What The proof that these people aren't gonna cheat ..is words the only thing that can let them prove to be clean .. On other hand when u give money It can also mean that You cheating yourself using Your own hand ..

I infer a logic behind noting down name of students or people after funding .. " maybe they will award Non scholastic marks based on the fund we made "

 solution I can suggest
1. Government should collect extra one percent tax from the payer ..
 2.Government appointing a group of people for collecting money ..
3.Place a FUND BOX near signal with lock .. under surveillance .

This above written information is completely personal view .. I do not intend to change people's view negatively my only motto is to show the other FACE of this This Faceless Issue .




No comments: