Thursday, October 15

All I have Got is a Story..

All I have got is a story
So let it Begin with End ..

How and why have i become Thin .

In recent Times there has been hell change taking place in my Life .. I chose to Retrace current Transition through this story .. Last 15 days i have lost 5kg weight without even realization of any actual change in living style .

BeforE Health I Chose to  Put The Events ..

My Uncle and aunt made moved to Singapore Yeah the very People who were closest I got to Live with..*keeping the depth of relation Hidden * .. Now at this point i seem to be missing them which is kind Of Obvious ..but on brighter side I m happy too  .. Thanks to Internet allows us to get connected Virtually .. They Have made A move ..so do i need to ..I will be moving to other House with Parents  ..Hope to be Good Kid . . at least will try too . And Yeah I need to give more time to ZULU ..considering the fact Aunt moved to Singapore .

Now skipping the rest Personal life Change  stories ..

Shifting Focus to Heath ..
Yeah again the question that I put Forward is "Why and How have i become Thing ? :D "

I start To make Logic :
1.Uncle went to singapore ..
2.Aunt moved to singapore too .
3.I slept Less .. because I keep No track of it .
4.Decided to write unorganised thoughts into this story .
5.Ate less [:O] ..I guess no ..I never had any routine to follow nor did i even followed Perticular Diet .
6.It's health way of showing the Transition in Life .
7.Even My weight is starting to miss Uncle and aunt [:O] ..seems Possible...and thus it is missing itself .
8.Effect of recession is being shown on health now [:O] ..No this also doesn't seem close.
9.I fail to realize the reason .
10.Is it Just the illusion .. is world fooling me ? ..Even the weighing machine .
11.Is my weighing machine tired ot displaying same weight again and again ? ..past five year It was same ...and Now it choses to show less .
12.I have started caring less for my health ? .. i took bath more than 25 times in same month .. ? It can be anything or sum of everything .
13.Even You can be reason ..Yes Yes You ..You made me Thin ..You will start decaying as soon as You Know the Fact that You are reason for my desolation .. Die ..Or You can also sell truck load of tire Lubes =)) .. To escape the Misery .

And After all this logic ..I ask again .. " How And why Have i lost weight .

All i got is a Story .
Let me End With Start .

I Have Lost Weight . How ? and Why ?

No comments: