Wednesday, September 2

Lyric Plugin


Here i m again running stripped and Yelling " Puck pucker Pook Pooker Huck Hucker Hook Hooker Luck lucker Look Looker... " Now you can SEE and HEAR too using lyric plugin for windows media player and winmap that start displaying Lyric on the screen after you start playing the song ,This maynot happen for all the Songs ..but it certainly works for famous songs ..Make sure u click the option of Now playing on ur screen .

I repeat From my testing most of the popular song's or half popular bands lyrics were found ...There is chances that you maynot find lyrics of some songs ..

Download the Plugin software from Here

Above Link is more for my own use ...I keep loosing this link :D ..If anyone manages to reach this page and makes use of this information is expected to Kiss me out of the bearded barley .Nightly, beside the green, green grass .We will take the trail marked on ur Life's Map =)) .. Go on ...Feel Free ..Knock Youself down .

No comments: