Friday, September 11

Morning came early







Last Night I Dreamt about a serial killer who goes to random victims houses, goes into their bedrooms, and screams "DON'T WAKE UP" in their faces while they sleep. They wake up, see him, and they die of fright.

I m again Here expressing my silence .. and at this Point I hear “How long u gonna be there front of comp ..study little atelast .?”. I prefer silence as always .. I Hear sound of someone walking away as the sound faints I hear the 'Bam' and this sound was of wood i.e i can conclude that My Brother is gone out now ..now I m left alone in the house with zulu ...zulu chooses to sit on sofa and I as usual remain lying front of this screen , So then, you have understood the METHOD that solves the problem of Killing TIME AT home....I usually play game , I played two game of dota too ..and i sucked badly with Tidehunter -USUAL :)) . I tried my best i could .. I m not reacting depracately ..It's just that i enjoy the sucking part so much :P ..Maybe i play for sucking ~hhe!

Tomorrow is talents day in our college and the day dedicated ofr talented kids..I consider this as holiday -Usual ..and thus I have got plan planned for tomorrow ...I doubt if i will be able to abide the conditon as per plan ..and i also know that if i don't remain with the planned plan n i would be stabbed to death by SUMAN =)) .. Zingalalla Now i m gonaa play with my dog .. for sometime :D .

Today morning came early ...I woke up at 8:25 ..i missed the first class rushed up somehow and managed to reach college on time for the second class .

Today Sporadic scenes : 

1.During class hour i don't know wat happened i lost my senses and waved my hand in class in air for catching something in front of ma'am .. IC ma'am .

2.I m given the topic to explain in next classs ..Having given the topic ..isn't surprising wats more surprising is i was named first :@ i.e I will have to start this new system of teaching adopted by teacher ..

I will be back again with some other days description ..till then keep howling =)) ..
Articulted day..

No comments: