Monday, August 31

I m No Hacker

This is result of my Problem that i thought would have solution and Found one ..This is completely what i found solution as i Thought would be helpful to those who needs ..I do not intend to Harm any computer software manufacturing company ..Remember You use the technique of validation YOU CHEAT .But perhaps i m no better person being just cheat . =))

A C C E L E R A T E I N T E R N E T S P E E D:

Go to desktop->My computer-(right click on)->manage->->Device manager-> now u see a window of - Device manager

then go to Ports->Communication Port(double click on it and Open).

after open u can see a Communication Port properties.

go the Port Setting:----

and now increase ur "Bits per second" to 128000.

and "Flow control" change 2 Hardware.

U WILL NOTICE AN IMMEDIATE RESULT....if not restart.then its definate.

It relly works ..I can now play lag free games online ..On garena .

M A K E W I N D O W S X P G E N U I N E :

This will allow you to bypass the Microsoft Genuine Validation thingy

this method works better than many others i've tried before. forget the cracks and injectors etc... this is the BEST WAY:

1) start > run > "regedit" (without the quotes of course)

2) go to the key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WPAEvents\OOBETimer

...and doubleclick on it. Then change some of the value data to ANYTHING ELSE...delete some, add some letters, I don't care...just change it!

now close out regedit.

3) go to start > run > "%systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe /a" (again, dont type the quotes)

4) the activation screen will come up, click on register over telephone, then click on CHANGE PRODUCT KEY, enter in this key: JG28K-H9Q7X-BH6W4-3PDCQ-6XBFJ.

Now you can dl all the updates without activating, and the Genuine Microsoft Validation thingy won't bug you no more!!

Works with most WinXP versions though ther r some exceptions...

Speed Up ur Firefox Web Browser

1. Type "about:config" into the address bar and hit enter. Scroll down and look for the following entries:

2. Alter the entries as follows:

Set "network.http.pipelining" to "true"

Set "network.http.proxy.pipelining" to "true"

set "network.http.pipelining.maxrequests" to some number like 30. This means it will make 30 requests at once.

3. Lastly right-click anywhere and select New-> Integer. Name it "nglayout.initialpaint.delay" and set its value to "0". This value is the amount of time the browser waits before it acts on information it recieves.

Increase Your Broadband Speed

*I m not sure about this method being successful ,I tried It seems it worked .. But I repeat wat it seems to me is just wat I think ...

You can increase your Broad bad speed by following tweak.

(This also works for some dial up connections...)

1. Type gpedit.msc in run.

2. Under Computer Configuraton, click "+" on Administrative

Template.

3. Click "+" on network.

4. Click Qos Packet Schedular.

5. In right pane, double click "linit reservable bandwidth".

6. Its default value is 20%, make it 0%.


1 comment:

Abhi said...

Nice! I could do everything except the Genuine Microsoft thingy. That's because my comp is infected with virus and this virus is probably not allowing me to run "regedit". Will try it again, once I reinstall my OS.

But thanks for all this other info. Its priceless :D