Wednesday, February 11

Naan kaduval consequences

On monday i decided to watch a tamil movie,since i don't understnd this language.I tried to dissuade my friends.

While trial none seemed so intrested ,so went on appraching other friends after LAB got over at 10'o' clock ,I asked for final time,who all wants to come..and i was surprised to see many people facing me with smile.
I could see some friends ready ,then i dissuaded few more people.
We went and watched movie,as expected movie was good .

And on other side class had less strength ...teachers understood we did mass bunk .

consequences :

Today we had c++ lab,
Teacher said all the students who didn'ta ttaind the class to come front of her,
Almsot all the boys were culprit,we went and stood front of her like proud bunch of kid with no shame or fear on our face.Though we didn't speak anything to her ,we were cracking up behind [:d].She asked why all of u did mass bunk ?Too much guts?huh?and spoke soemthing in kannada ..which i failed to understand .

Then i said to my friend "We bunked individually ,but it turned out to be mass ".Got lectured for mass bunking on monday ....she asked one boy the reason and he said "He was not feeling well "and she concluded that "Everyone will say same" and and due to this reason she started telling that "wat?everyone got fever?huh?" Almost after every statement.I couldn't stop mself and i came out of the line and said "I went to watch movie "She seemed to be shocked...may this was unexpected...she said "U don't attaind any class" I asked ..why? just because i said the truth ?...Then she lectured little longer and we said sorry and she replied "I don't want sorry " as if we were relly sorry "HAHAHAHA "
i FEEL LIKE SLAYER.
===============================================
SLAYER =Sumit Laughs As You Rott Eternally.

No comments: