Wednesday, February 11

I bunked Today .To escape the Horror.

After bunking i directly caught the bus and here is the thoughts that ran through my mind.While walking to Bus stop ,I saw a small girl ,I whistled unsuccessfully and she turned towards me and smiled,I love to see when kids smile,It's the moments that makes me feel happy ,I said TATA and walked away .

Riding on a bus, half the seats are full.The people sitting near me were talking non-stop.They argued like they are at home in their own living room.I wanted to ask then to please "shut up."Feeling I can't take it anymore, my head throbbing in pain,I turn to politely ask them to "keep it down."Hey we are not even talking, their mouths are not even moving,yet I could still hear them.Then, like a ball escaping the length the ground for being declared as six I heard a Sound!I realized I could hear the some buzz from outside.I looked outside and saw a gathering of people and many other moving in haste .I realised their was some accident,as the bus moved front i saw Blood on the ground,I closed my eyes and said "May his soul rest in peace" At the same time i realised wat if it was minor accident ,I didn't want to wrong myself ,so i said he wills till need peace .The other passengers were all jabbering away.I felt myself spinning like I had too much to drink.As if some anti-gravity effect was working on me.I could feel tierdness in myself .I went near the bus driver and asked for change,he said he doesn't have.I had no energy to tok with him.I get off at the next place and threw up The thump up bottle in the gutter.It took me about 5minutes to find a gutter,no wonder why inida is Tidy ,Thanks to governaments carelessness.I could still hear the people in their cars going by.I sat on ground hoping the voices will stop,It never relly did.After some time I picked myself up and walk the last half mile to Home.Everything was as it should be ,I rang the bell ,and could hear the bark of my dog,I enetered home and then clebration started .

No comments: