Wednesday, February 4

whisper in wind.

I recall those days when i sit alone in search of Past.
I recall those moments and try to think it was a dream .
I recall those movements i tried to Forget .
I recall U. I recall Myself .

Will Things be ever be same as i wanted to be.
Will i be ever able to get past these Lie.
Will i ever be able to make u laugh .

Will i ever be with you again .
will i ever be free of you .

Will i ever forget ur lies.
Will i ever forget ur seduction .
Will i ever forget the last Good Bye .
Will I?

Your memories still haunt me
For i'm still not over .
It's no easy to forget
For wat it used to be so true
These memories are Like Venom .
Yes they are my reason
They push me backward in my life.

Your memories still haunt me
For i cant get over your Venom.


I remeber ur words for ..
which i tried to forget .
u remian still there.
when u started from nowhere.
Now i m sad .
The reason is Bad .
Bad time .Bad Truth.Bad world .Bad brain.

If this is wat gives u pleasure .
Then i don't want any leasure .

Now all i got left is whisper in the wind !

May ur all wishes and

my wishes for u come ~true!

*Dedicated to the wind !wind that blew my time.Blew my life.Blew my blood.See my blood ~stained!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

[b]nice but why such poems in this blog...?

Exclamation said...
This comment has been removed by the author.