Wednesday, June 2

I m No superman.

Me:Hello

Shilpa:hey wassup?
how ru?

Me:I m good.
How is You ?

Shilpa:im fine
life is all same

Me:I expected you to be n best of ur health considering the fact u so sporty ..
how is karate going ?
You Were into karatey ,Rite ?

Shilpa: i got black belt
its karate

Me:They don't give white belt ?
yellow yellow ?

Shilpa:im trying to train myself for the next belt

Me:is it wrong if i say ..Karate with extra stress at end ?

Shilpa:white is the 1st n then yellow

Me:why do u want belt ?
You wear loose cloth ?
They give belt for free ?

Shilpa:belts help me participate in tournaments

Me:even i have belt..

Shilpa:but i earn my belt

Me:And i Buy ..

Shilpa:yup karate dress is loose
good for u then
 which coll ur in?

Me:I Don't go to college

Shilpa:then wt u do?
u finished ur studies?
y u dont go to coll

Me:No i didn't start ..
i don't like college.
teachers scold me..

Shilpa:wait a min..... i dint understand. tel it clearly

Me:No i can't tell clearer than that ..I feel bad..

Shilpa:arre teachers scolding u is something new for u or wt?
its okie u can tel me
wt happened?

Me:I went to college and ma'am scolded me and the building is too huge..I m scared of beg building ..Wat if i loose myself :( ..

Shilpa:so........?

Me:Then she told Boy like u should not come to college..
I followed her words..
Now i just stay back at home ..
and eat
and talk on facebook
then i go offline ..
and I Come back again Online..
i sell tire lubes

Shilpa:im no fool sumit. pakka thz is not d reason
tire tubes?
dude wt a twist in life.........
crazy ur

Me:no, tire lubes..
not tire tubes..

Shilpa:wt is lubes?

Me:tubes sell is less in market..

Shilpa:hahaha

Me:Can u sell tire lubes for me ?

Shilpa:wt is tire lubes sumit

Me:i will give u complementary bucket full of paint remover

Shilpa:arre wt ru telling

Me:tire lubes u don't it's like like slimy liquid
i m telling the truth ..
is it tasting bitter ?

Shilpa:wt is it used for?

Me:it seem truth tastes bitter

Shilpa : na its not tasting bitter n u havent changed at all

Me:I also sell potato bonda in evening ..
No i have changed now ..
i work very and night ..
workiing working working ..

Shilpa:i wil find u a better job

Me:Will You relly ?

Shilpa : i know a frnd who can help in job matters

Me:what job ?

Shilpa : may b in a call centre or something like tat
i know u speak good n im sure u wil get d job easily
u want me to speak to him?

Me:no in call centre they make call..
i m scared of calls
they call and abuse
i don't want to get abused...
No don't speak to anyone ..
I m happy selling tire lubes

Shilpa:then wt kind of job u want?

Me:I don't want job..
i want to study ..
in college where teachers don't abuse..
I have to sell two truck load of tire lubes this month for living.. (send as a message)

Your chat message wasn't sent because Shilpa is offline.

This is second part

Me:no in call centre they make call..
i m scared of calls
they call and abuse
i don't want to get abused...
No don't speak to anyone ..
I m happy selling tire lubes

Shilpa:then wt kind of job u want?

Me:I don't want job..
i want to study ..
in college where teachers don't abuse..
I have to sell two truck load of tire lubes this month for living..
Your chat message wasn't sent because Shilpa is offline.

Shilpa:ru there?

Me:Yeah ..

Shilpa:so had dinner?

Me:No ..I eat late..
Yu still play kabbdi ?
kabbadi*

Shilpa:i dont play kabbadi
i play football

Me:Are u good in football ?

Shilpa:yup im good in it

Me:I suck ..
I suck at football..
All Run around one Ball.

Shilpa:hahaha

Me:You represent ur college ?

Shilpa:yup coll n state as well

Me:State
Bah Nice ..

Shilpa:yup state

Me:You Run fast ?

Shilpa:pretty fast

Me:I can't run ..
I can't run faster than i walk..
i m fat now ..
82 kg
I want to be 92kg and advertise in vlcc

Shilpa:82?
hahaha
but krish told ur thin

Me:No i didn't meet him from long time ..
i have been working on my weight and running speed with tire lubes on head

Shilpa:i guess u met him in the recent reunion

Me:here working means ..increasing weight..
Yeah ..That time i was 71
some oneand half month over..
I m not sure about 82 ..
But yes i m fat
like FAT

Shilpa:hahaha

Me:What u studying ?
U know to make vada pau ?

Shilpa:I donno to make vada pau
im doing my degree in humanity

Me:Humanity ?
that is why u being so human
or else who pities my condition ..
no one even buys tire lubes

Shilpa:very funny sumit
wt r they used for?

Me:They are used in tires
lubes..
are lubricant used in wheel

Me:Will u sell truck load of lubes ?
i will gift paint remover..

Shilpa:no pa i cant sell so much

Me:What can u sell ?
will u buy my belt ?
i will write on it ..earned belt and give..

Shilpa:okie i wil buy a belt for u

Me:No i want to sell my belt
why should u buy for me ..
why should u buy for me ..

Shilpa:i donno
i dont want to buy ur belt

Me:Buy one i have white belt

Shilpa:ayyo go dont irritate me now

Me:No i not irritating ..
I m dying ..

Shilpa:ur

Me:I m grey
i loosing my blood
i m turning white
my skin is pale ..
uh ah i m dead
Yu killed me ..
can u get me into any job ?
zz
not job i mean into any college ?

Shilpa:i havent become tat great to get u into a coll but i wil surely try

Me:No don't try ..
u tell whether u will get me into college or not ..
i m going to drink poison soon ..
i can't sell truck load of lubes all my life

Shilpa:i think i can

Me:which college ?

Shilpa:eh shup up now
reddy coll

Me:If u think u can then get me into one ..
no not that college ..
mukul studies in that college..

Shilpa:i can get u into tat coll by influence okie

Me:will you get me into that for free?

Shilpa:no other coll i can get u into

Me:what influence ?
cricket influence ?

Shilpa:if u were a reddy u would hav got it for free

Me:i don't want anything for free

Shilpa:ministers influence
hey u r too much

Me:which ministed ?
education ?
U know minister ?
I want to meet prime minister..I m not khan ..

Shilpa:even i cant meet the minister

Me:I can Meet minister ..If i want ..He is public servant ..I m public ..so he is my servant..

Shilpa:yeah he is ur servant

Me:He is not ur servant ?

Shilpa:arre shut up now
u r irritating me so much n im getting irritated like a fool

Me:You don't understand my problem ..

Shilpa:wts ur problem?

Me:I thought u will understand because u doing studies in humanity ..
No college and no employee to sell tire lubes..

Shilpa:go eat someone elses head

Me:Why You don't have any,I thought only your head is edible.. ?
Holidays going on ?
You don't believe me ?
You are a fail student of humanity ..
go Join some other course ..Race course will be better..

Shilpa:yup i hav holidays
n i dont like humanity okie
im just doing it for a sake of having a degree

Me:Then what u like ?
vade pau ?

*Missing messages will miss forever..*


Today with same girl..

Shilpa:Go Jump.

Me:Where?
On floor or from floor ?

Shilpa:On Floor.

Me:No,No point jumping.. I come back on floor,I never fly like spiderman.I m not spiderman.




*Few Missing messages*


Shilpa:eh dont call now
call in the morning
he wil pick okie

Me:No he won't pick ..
i feel like crying ..
i have no friend ..
i stay alone ..
no one talks to me ..

Shilpa:give me ur number. i wil talk to u

Me:No Don't talk ..
I don't have virgin mobile ..I don't get paid for incoming..

No comments: