Thursday, November 12

My 19th B'day .

Before I start to write anything I Would Like to mention special 4T to the four people who manged to call me at the time as clock ticked  into Day I was Born ..Yes 12th November .


It’s birthday time again I see , Another year's gone by I m  older than I was this very thought could make me cry But I look back and see what i have done since birth and see nothing , so wat do I cry for is nothing . I started relly small,Now I m filled out and tall .When i was born I could just cry now i can laugh if i TRY. 




Now I choose to Descript The Double Wishes story :


Till the age 18, I thought My b'day was on 11th and thus i celebrated on that day and it was officially known as My birth date ..But in midst of my progress to 19th year I came across my D.O.B certificate in which they had mentioned the time .. and it was 1:57 am and due to this fact parents had told me that i took birth on 11th which was according to Hindu Mythology:If sun rises then it's the next day and before that it's previous day ..and this My date of birth was considered as 11th .But After I saw the certificate I realized My b'day is on 12th and here things started and thus I decided to celebrate My birthday On 12th .


I would Like to Thank all Friends who managed to remeber My birthday and wished me on 11th ..
Now the smarter act starts here ..As I got wished on 11th i asked them all to wish on 12th too =)).


Things That Happened in 18th Year .


1.Sister got engaged .
2.I cleared First Year Of  B.ca with Distinction .
3.ZULU- My Dog.
4.I got A year Older .
5.I Became More Wicked .
6.More Social .
7.Didn't gain weight .
8.Uncle Aunt Moved to Singapore .
9.Shared Personal Mobile Number For it to Vibrate More.
10.Found Out My Actaul Date of Birth To be 12th
11.Went Back to Native Place .
12 - My Date Of Birth.


Now I m back after a day .I Had Final Practicals Yesterday and I did well after that I went postponed b'day dinner .. I again thank all my friends Who could make it there .. It's little things that makes me feel special ..Thank You all ..For making Me feel special .. 


And Yes I do not study On My B'day .. In fact i don't touch Books and in the living of 19 years this was first time i had exam the next day and I still didn't touch ..and luckily all went well . 



No comments: