Sunday, June 14

Reflecting My Silence

I m sitting in front of this wooden Pc and the standing wall surrounds me with darkness around revealing the misguiding lights ..

Okay I m gonna sing a song .. You betta Vote For me when i make into Village Idol ..

Life Sucks, And wat happens ?

You Die .

Oh standing wall why are u so silent tonight ?
Oh standing wall why are u so sad tonight ?
Isn't this the day when I screwed my scroller ..
Isn't this the day i followed the light which lead to darkness

Oh standing wall , are u reflecting my silence ..
are u reflecting my loneliness
isn't this the when I want india to win ..

Listen to the insder game analyst
They say india needs to win to stay alive
and i say South africa is gonna kill all Like beast .

Here i chose the team I think will make into semis
SA ,SRILANKA , PAKISTAN ,iNDIA/WI .

Oh standing wall ,I feel the suddenly i feel the warmth ..
I feel the indolence which seems delightful ..
I feel the part of me has slept
I have been awake so long
abonding the light which lead to darkness
so Please stay with me for a while ..

Oh standing wall why are u so sad tonight ..
isn't the day i heard ur silence ..
isn't this the i found my image in You .

Scream ,wake me until i fall forever ..
before darkness surrounds me ..
wake me before You fall asleep ..

Oh standing wall i think i have lost my language
I deny all that i have said .. i change my focus


No comments: