Monday, December 8

Things on my mind.

This post keeps getting updated depending on the time wat i m thinking or wat i m reading .

If day is night nd night is day
If My jokes are bad then - Bad is good .
Beacause oppostite attracts this way .

Dont worry bout the future
Forget about the past
Gonna have a ball - Gonna have a blast
Gonna make it LAST .

Dont wanna grow up - I dont see why
I couldnt care less if time flies by.
ya it sure feels good to be alive.

There has been times when
I have been mistaken
There has been times wehn
I thought I would have been misunderstood
So wait a minute
Cant you see I did the best i could ?

world presses wat can be pressed .

I want to laugh and laugh and tell all the things in my mind to this wall which is feeled with grief.

Good Thing about Being with Girl is

U can Look at them and Not get Bored .

No comments: